New granite vanity tops can easily change the look of a room, bringing added style and counter space, all with easy maintenance. If your bathroom feels dated or damaged, a new granite vanity top can be exactly what you need to revitalize the area, whether in a kitchen or a bathroom. Whatever the reason for your new vanity tops, you will want to learn about the installation process so you can prepare and get the most out of your new bathroom.
Once you understand the installation process, GranitePro can bring sleek and beautiful new vanity tops into your home. GranitePro is among the accomplished experts on Maryland countertop installation services and can make the installation process smooth and hassle-free. Get a free consultation from GranitePro today by calling 410.875.7579.
First Considerations for Granite Vanity Tops
A granite bathroom vanity is an exciting undertaking for any family, but they’re also an investment into your home. You’ll want to consider several key elements before you begin the project. You can start by scheduling a free consultation with GranitePro’s expert team members, allowing you to choose from a selection of top-of-the-line stone options. These materials include:
Keep in mind when considering materials how much daily maintenance you’re comfortable with, how much wear and tear your bathroom will experience, how the material will fit with your bathroom’s design, and, of course, your budget. Once you have chosen a material and layout, we will draw up a price estimate for the project.
From here, we will measure the space and your vanity to create a digital template and plan out your bathroom’s layout. We will then fabricate and cut your new vanity tops. One of the advantages of working with GranitePro is that you can personally customize your space and vanity to make sure it is a perfect fit, working around the specific size constraints of the bathroom or vanity and any plumbing needs. We offer a truly custom product, making sure your new granite vanity tops are one of a kind.
Granite Bathroom Vanity Installation
For the installation, we will use our own crew of qualified and thoroughly vetted professionals. Our team will match your planned layout and look exactly, working quickly, safely, and professionally.
Once the day arrives, our installation team will bring your custom vanity top to you and install it with the utmost care. They will follow these steps to remove your vanity top and replace it with your new custom option:
- Turn off the water and disconnect the drain pipe – This is a simple but essential first step. Before our installation team arrives, you should turn off the main water supply to the bathroom, and our team will disconnect the drain pipes from the existing sink and the supply lines from the existing faucet.
- Take off the old vanity top – Our team will cut the existing caulk surrounding the vanity to avoid damage to the drywall and then remove the clips holding the vanity top in place. It may need to be pried off the vanity.
- Level and secure the new top – We will make sure the vanity cabinet is level, then place and center the new top. Shims are then inserted as needed to level the top. Then the top is attached with any fasteners.
- Install the new sink faucet assembly – We will then install the new sink and faucet assembly and reconnect the water supply lines.
- Caulk and seal the edges – To keep water from leaking into the granite and to tightly fasten the new top to the wall, we will run a small bead of caulk around the edges, backsplash, and the rim of the sink.
- Reconnect the water supply and clean up – At this point, we’re all finished. We will then turn your water supply back on and leave your new bathroom even better than we found it.
GranitePro: Revitalize Your Home With Granite Vanity Tops Today
GranitePro’s team of experts is the ideal choice for all of your custom bathroom and kitchen countertop needs. Our products are custom, made especially to your specifications, and installed by a qualified team of experts. The installation process is guaranteed to be quick and hassle-free and will leave you with a beautiful new addition to your home. To learn more, contact us today at 410.875.7579 or fill out our online form to schedule a free consultation and estimate.