So you are ready to give your kitchen a complete makeover and upgrade your kitchen countertops. But in this age of DIY, it is tempting to head to YouTube and grab a tutorial. Unfortunately, the seemingly cost-effective method could end up being an expensive mistake. Having a new countertop installed is a significant investment in your home. That is why professional countertop installation in Catonsville is not only a feasible option but will also help you avoid mistakes.
Due to the complexity of the process, likely, you have never gone through countertop installation. You may be wondering what goes on during the installation, how long the process could take, and the things you need to do beforehand. Take some time to learn what countertop installation in Catonsville entails and what to expect when our countertop installation experts come to do your home renovation in MD.
Why Professionals Would Serve You Better in Your New Countertop Installations
- No Mistakes: Some mistakes will be inevitable, even for experienced contractors. But in the worst case that your professional makes a mistake, you will not be the one to bear the cost like it would be if you were doing the installation yourself.
- Professional Advice: It is normal to have many questions regarding your countertop installation, especially if you have never experienced such before. Professionals will undoubtedly be an invaluable source of information as regards the nature of the countertops and how to maintain them thereafter.
- Expand Your Network: Having a countertop installation professional can mean a lot to you if you need the service in the future. Perhaps, after your new countertops, you may choose to do a stone backsplash. If so, you don’t have to go looking for professionals afresh.
What Should I Expect in Countertop Installations in Catonsville?
An industry professional will visit your premises and discuss your remodeling project. Evaluation of your project is important as it helps you understand what is needed in your project, how much it would cost you, and an estimation of how long the project would take.
Following an in-home evaluation, your countertop installation expert will show you some of the countertop samples available. Some of which include:
- Granite countertops in Catonsville
- MD Marble countertops
- Quartz countertop products
- Soapstone countertop products
GranitePro estimators and designers are ready to assist you with kitchen remodeling and installation of your countertops. Our in-home evaluations and cost estimates are free, and we strive to provide the best solutions that best suit your needs.
Countertop Removal and Disposal
Our services always include careful existing countertops removal and disposal. Regardless of your previous countertop material, you can rest assured that our in-house granite countertop installation experts will handle the process, making sure they don’t damage any of the surrounding walls or cabinets.
Digital Templating Services
To ensure that the countertops are the best fit, GranitePro will create a customized digital template that outlines the countertops’ exact measurements. We consider all the details such as curves, seams, and edges as well as cut-outs for sinks and faucets. The template will also give you a chance to view your soon to be countertop before we actualize it.
Fabricating Your Countertops
Having the right measurements for your site and the template, fabrication of the countertops begins. We ensure that we use the most up-to-date products and technology as a way of ensuring that you get the best quality and the most durable countertops.
Installing Your Countertops
Our installation team will arrive for installation within the timeframe specified. With your space well prepared to install, our professionals will secure your countertops in place and offer professional insight on how to care for the new surfaces. Upon completion, our countertop experts will clean the surfaces and inspect the job to ensure it is done in the right manner.