What We Offer
GranitePro is a one-stop-shop for jaw-droppingly gorgeous granite, marble, and quartz countertops in our Pennsylvania service areas. If you’re looking to rejuvenate the look of your kitchen, bathroom, or fireplace, we’ve got you covered.
From your initial consultation to your final installation, we’re there with the advice, information, and personnel to handle the job. We’ll never job out your countertop work to a subcontractor. Ever. Our reputation is based on the work we do, which is why we do it ourselves. This is also why we can stand behind every job from start to finish.
We start by providing a massive selection of the best stone available. Whatever look you’re after, we can find a material to match. We’ve also got a team of design experts to help you achieve your vision of your kitchen or bath. This is no small investment of time or money. We’re here to make sure you get precisely what you want.
We also fabricate your stone in-house, and we take the same care in our shop as we do with the rest of your job. We put a great deal of effort into maintaining and updating our equipment and skills so that we’re able to offer the most exquisite work to our Pennsylvania service areas.
With GranitePro, you can rest assured that every single part of your job will be done to the highest quality standards. We don’t skimp on details or cut corners. Before we put our name on anything, we run our work through a rigorous, multi-point inspection. We promise peace-of-mind as well as years of trouble-free use for you and your family.
What to Expect
Communication is too often an overlooked part of countertop installation. We believe keeping the customer informed is as much a part of the GranitePro experience as beautiful materials. From the minute we start working, we’ll keep you in the loop, so you never have to guess what to expect.
Every job in our Pennsylvania service areas will be as unique as the customer. However, most of our projects follow this general timeline:
- Countertop removal and disposal: Step one is to get rid of whatever you’ve got now. Regardless of whether your existing countertops are Corian, tile, laminate, or even granite, we’ll remove them quickly and cleanly with no damage to your current counter or anything else.
- Templating: As the saying goes, “measure twice, cut once.” At GranitePro, we use a fully digital process to get the most precise measurements of your countertops possible. Not only does this ensure we don’t have to “measure twice,” but you’ll also get the best-fitting installation the first time.
- Fabrication: Just like everything we do, we cut, polish, and seal your countertops ourselves. We also use the absolute cutting-edge of machinery and technology to create the most durable, beautiful, useable countertops you can find.
- Installation: Our installation experts are there to see your job ends as beautifully as it began. We’d never trust our work—or your countertops—to anyone but ourselves. Once we’re done, you’ll be left with nothing but a spotless job site and perfectly clean, absolutely stunning new countertops.
- Plumbing: To put in a new sink, we have to disconnect the plumbing. But don’t worry, we’ll send our certified plumber out to reconnect everything. After all, a new sink isn’t much good without running water.
- Tile: With new countertops, it’s natural that you might start to think of how you might be able to complete your new look. Tile perhaps? We have hundreds of options for tile at GranitePro, along with the design expertise to help you tie it all together.
Learn More About Our Pennsylvania Service Areas
Are you considering having new countertops installed in one of our Pennsylvania service areas? We’d love to hear from you. Give us a call at 410.870.8546, or visit our showroom in beautiful Eldersburg, MD. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have.