GranitePro has been a Maryland company since establishment two generations ago. We started right here in Eldersburg and have grown to become one of the most well-regarded countertop companies in Maryland. That reputation is based on years of providing top-quality countertops, impeccable installations, and first-class customer service. As second-generation granite professionals, we take pride in the business we’ve built. We put that pride into every job we do, and we look forward to many more years of providing the best possible service to our Maryland service areas.
What We Offer
For marble, quartz, and granite countertops in Carroll County, MD, we’re the only place you need to go. Quite literally, we provide a comprehensive array of countertop service to our Maryland service areas. From the initial consultation to final installation, we’re there with expert advice, information, and personnel. We don’t use subcontractors. That’s a promise.
It starts with selection. If you’re going to invest in a new look for your kitchen or bathroom, you want to be able to choose from a wide variety of options. We stock only the highest quality and most beautiful materials. So whatever you choose, you’ll have made the right choice.
Our fabrication services are also done in-house, and we apply the same dedication to maintaining our shop as we do everything else. We take great pains to research and invest in the most state-of-the-art equipment to guarantee absolute precision while cutting your stone.
With GranitePro, people in our Maryland service areas can be sure that every part of their countertop job will be done properly. At GranitePro, no details are overlooked, and no corners are cut. Before we put our stamp on anything, we’ll subject our work to a rigorous multi-point inspection to safeguard our standards. When we leave, you’ll have peace of mind as well as stunning new countertops that will last a lifetime.
What to Expect
Communication is as much a part of the GranitePro experience as quality workmanship. We keep you in the know from the minute we start work on your project, so you’ll never be guessing what comes next.
While each job in our Maryland service areas is unique, most of our projects follow this general timeline:
- Countertop removal and disposal: How will you get rid of that old countertop? Don’t worry, with GranitePro, that’s part of the job. We’ll remove and dispose of whatever you’ve got, whether it’s tile, laminate, Corian or granite. Furthermore, there will be absolutely no marks or damage to your existing counters or cabinets.
- Templating: Excellent work requires precise measurements. That’s why we map out your kitchen or bathroom digitally. Not only does it help us do our job, but it allows us to provide you with a visual preview of your new countertops.
- Fabrication: As with all our work, we cut, polish, and seal your countertop ourselves here in our workshop. By using only the most up-to-date technology, we’re able to create the most durable, beautiful, useable countertops available anywhere.
- Installation: We always finish what we start. Our installation experts are there to guarantee that the last step in the process goes flawlessly. Once we install a countertop, we run it through our stringent quality check system to safeguard against anything other than perfection. We’ll promise not to leave anything but gorgeous new countertops.
- Plumbing: What good is a new sink if you can’t use it? If your job requires your plumbing to be disconnected, we’ll send our own certified plumber out to hook it back up again. No need to call someone else. We’ve got it covered.
- Tile: Perhaps your new countertops have you wondering what else you can do to tie the whole look together. Never fear. In addition to countertops, we have hundreds of options for tile, as well as the design experience to help you achieve your aesthetic vision.